Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dear Mother,

Just would like to say, I feel much better about myself and this family as a whole. I've never really talked to you about anything serious. I've learned that you too are a little bit rebellious yourself! You stopped taking your antidepressant pills because you felt they were unnecessary. That's a big step and I tip my hat and support your ideas 110%. Let's finally achieve what should have been achieved a long time ago. A full understanding and acceptance of each other. If there is one thing I feel everyone should be open about, it's your family. I hope we can have another one of these conversations sometime in the near future. I want to know more about everyone. It's blatantly obvious I have no knowledge on anyone in this family, so let's start to write the history book.

Love,

Your Son

No comments: