Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Can't Stop

I stopped in the middle of the road as I drive back. I passed your house already. A beatiful song comes on that reminds me of you. I look, it's entitled The Summer.

I cry. I cry. I cried the hardest I've ever cried. I wish you held me like you always did. You liked it. I did too.

My eyes become blurred from the tears. The music in the background, as loud as you are.

Playing Sorry! with you. You cheat, but I don't care because I care too much about you. I still win, yet I don't care knowing that in the next few minutes I'll be next to you. Holding you. I miss

I miss your voice. That adorable smile. Just everything.

I need to write a letter, but you won't read it. I wrote one before. I got a response though, but I feel I won't get one this time. Im scared of no response.

Why can't you say something to me. Please.

I...I don't know what to do. I've done everything.

I miss you. I'll do anything for you. Seriously.

No comments: