Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nice Job Patsy

Strange to think that people who you feel would NEVER ever know stuff about you...do. Stuff gets around because you don't think it does. Strange to think that. Very strange actually.

Don't know what it is but I just feel like it was never talked about and here I see people crying, worried sick about me. Why couldn't you just confront me from the beginning? Were you guys not scared at first? What is it? Tell me instead of telling everyone. Seriously, roomates know, aunts, uncles, cousins, neighbors I guess the entire damn state knows by now. Go you guys! You really did it! *high five*

Just...I don't see why telling 100's of people will help. If anything it will make people look and think of me differently before. Sad but true. You respected based upon your actions. Just because of what I did should never help people define me, or anyone else. It's just stupid.

You are the sunshine in the night. Now blind me.

1 comment:

Allison said...

http://www.myspace.com/onelittleplane

new happy songs for my favorite medic buddy! feel better, k?