Monday, March 31, 2008

I Misplaced My Flux Capacitor

What I would do sometimes to be able to go back in time, just to maybe make things normal.

It's an odd thing. The progression of time. I was thinking on my way back from dropping Karla off at the T, and I realized I don't remember a damn thing in my life. Rather, only renders of certain things. For example, actually, I don't remember anything really.

Yeah forget it. I fucking can't even remember the shit that I right down in this god damn blog. Half the time I don't even know why I write that stuff. There are serious posts, I guess you could say and shit I write when I'm high. I've recently stopped writing high.

Christ this is just me rambling on now. Fuck it.

Oh might I add. I feel like I'm losing the closeness I have with Wazoo. Shitty sentence but meh.

No comments: