Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stolen Right From My Hands

I downloaded the new Mars Volta album, The Bedlam In Goliath. I have to say this shit is fucking so much better than Amputechture. Giving it a listen right now. Tomorrow give it a listen with amplified senses.

I'm doing on a massive piracy raid now. Downloading a bunch of crap I will never listen to. I still have yet to know why I do this. I guess I just like a nice collection of music, whether the music is actually good or not. I am sure there will be a point when it will be needed. About twenty seven thousand songs, such a waste of hard drive space and bandwidth. Go waste.

So this week draws closer to the end meaning more people vanish. Fuck. It will be the same as the beginning of first semester. Shitty, lonely and boring. Everything I can possibly want. Though this will happen, I will try to make it some what enjoyable. Every weekend visit the Bostonians. Let's hope they accept it.

Saving money seems to be somewhat working. I've learned a bank does me no good with a plastic card with a pretty design and numbers creased in the plastic. Sure interest is cool, but money is moving so it would be a waste. Shortest CD length is ninety days which would be a waste as well. The classes hide in a book works well. Mind you it's a Half-Life 2 art book. The shit in there is just amazing. Mind blowing.

Nikon D80, Rega P2, Bike, drums. Those are what are needed at the moment. Camera for creations, and maybe extra money who knows. Record player for my growing collection of amazing vinyls so they don't go to waste. Bike to...well, bike places. Drums, I want to pick them up. Playing that Gateway show was great, and really made me wish I had a good set.

Speaking of music. I've had this urge to start two projects. One being a complete noise band. 100% pure noise or maybe part experimental/prog, but mainly noise. The other being a grindcore band. Oh wow, speaking of grindcore, when I was hanging out with Karla a while back we both had the urge to start a grind band together. Never happened, nor will it for matters that will not be discussed, but I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong. But anyways, I thought it would be cool to make covers of classic nursery rhymes, like Mary Had a Little Lamb and others. That would been fun.

This was a very differnt take on my writing. Enjoy it if you don't like the other posts. Enjoy the last breath of false air.

No comments: